Thursday, November 12, 2009

I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow . . .

So I started my "makeover" today. I did my SURGE training (more to come on that) this morning and all I have to say is that for something that only takes you 15 minutes to do, you would not expect to be as exhausted as you are at the end of the workout. Dear Lord, you feel every muscle in your body when you're done. I did better than I thought I would do, but I still have a long way to go. No recipes to tell you about at the moment because Mom and I are still experimenting with a bunch, but I will say that if you need a good healthy alternative to mayonnaise, Veganaise is the way to go! It can only be found in health food stores (usually by the cheese), but it is worth finding. It kind of tastes like Ranch dressing right out of the jar and I usually add some ground rosemary and garlic (and apple cider vinegar if I'm making salad dressing). It makes a great veggie dip and it works great in tuna and egg salad as well. And it's better for you because it's made with grapeseed oil. I use it in EVERYTHING now. :) Anyway, I would love to write a longer blog, but my lack of sleep from last night is catching up to me in a hurry and I'm fading fast. So, for now, Good Night!

No comments: